Immanuel Baptist Church loves our kids! IBC Kids mission is to disciple and equip our children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, “let the little children come to me, for such is the Kingdom of Heaven.” We believe the Gospel is simple enough that even our children can come to an understanding of it and put their trust in Christ.
Join us on Sundays at 9:30 for Bible studies that encourage you to dig deeper into God’s word and ask the tough questions. At 10:45 you may decide to have your child participate in Corporate Worship or stay and Worship with the IBC Kids in the Children’s wing.
ibc kids wednesday nights
Our midweek services are for K-5th. Bring your child to participate in fun & games, worship, and a great bible lesson! Service is Wednesdays from 6-7pm.
IBC YOUTH NIGHT
connect with us
Join us on Sundays at 9:30 for Bible studies that encourage you to dig deeper into God’s word and ask the tough questions.
- Grace Ladies Class – Teacher-Terri Burnsed
- Apologetics Class – Teacher-Daryn Crawford
- 60 Plus Club – Teacher- Bill & Kay Hibbard
- Mens Class – Teacher – Larry Davis
Join Pastor Greg Burnsed in the Choir room for a study verse by verse through the book of Revelation. Our Wednesday night bible study is a deeper look into scripture and theology.
Every Wednesday Night at 6pm.
The Women’s Ministry of Immanuel Baptist Church, is designed to equip and disciple women of all generations to serve the gospel to all nations. We are currently in the process of restructuring some new plans for the Women’s Ministry. For more information about Women’s Ministry
Please contact: Stephanie Qualls at 918-775-4926
Grace home school association is our local home school group. Their mission statement and purpose are as follows:
- Granting home school families opportunities for Recreation And Christ-centered Education.
- To represent the home school community in a manner that honors Jesus Christ.
- To keep the group informed of any pertinent home school current events such as seminars, conferences, and legal issues.
- To provide an atmosphere for exchange of teaching techniques and curriculum information.
- To maintain a pool of homeschool resources for members’ use.
- To provide family socials, educational field trips, and group activities for our children. To promote public awareness of home education.
If you would like further information you can contact Shawna Breese at 918-315-0429